BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Blog.

Hey Ya. Its Been Some Time Since I Left This Blog DEAD.

Well, since its the hols, well im back blogging bout' my meaningless life AGAIN.

Hmm. Where To Start.
Oh ya, for those motherbitches who dislikes me, please leave immediately.
YEA, IM SAYING YOU, ASSHOLE. I'll teach you. Hold ALT+F4. Bye.. And Dont Come Back.
='))

Few days ago, my new puppy came. It was with my uncle for the pass 5 weeks of her life.
She's cute. A Shihzu. Well her mom's a poodle and her dad's a Shihzu.
What is she? Shidle ? Poozu? Anything will do. She's cute.



________________________________________________________________________

About today, yeah i slept and woke slept and woke until it was 12.
Hmm, decided to make chicken chop for my mum and of course, myself.

Aww, so delicious lo please. HAHA =D

Well, guys. Have to fleeeee now.
Thanks for spending a lil' or your time here.

Enjoy Your Hols !



0 comments: